Payment Terms & Dates
When will I get paid? 🔗
The chart below shows you the estimated date of each payment.
|Date range of publisher earnings||Estimated date of payment|
|January 1 - January 31||March 31|
|February 1 - Febuary 28||April 30|
|March 1 - March 31||May 31|
|April 1 - April 30||June 30|
|May 1 - May 31||July 31|
|June 1 - June 30||August 31|
|July 1 - July 31||September 30|
|August 1 - August 31||October 31|
|September 1 - September 30||November 30|
|October 1 - October 31||December 31|
|November 1 - November 30||January 31|
|December 1 - December 31||February 28|
Other things to know: 🔗
- Money will be deducted from your earnings and you will be sent an email notification.
- Please allow 3-5 business days (from the date we send the payment) for the banks to process and post the funds to your account.
- Publishers need to meet a $75 minimum before receiving earnings.
- Publisher payments via wire transfer have a $300 minimum threshold.
- While we’re processing your payment, the amount will be deducted from your account. See your payment date in your Transaction History.
- To change your payment threshold, review our Adjusting Your Payout Threshold documentation.
- If your advertising balance is negative, you need to refill your balance before we send your payment.
The amounts specified may be reduced or denied if Chartboost determines that there has been suspicious activity with respect to a transaction.
Why didn’t I get paid? 🔗
- Make sure that your payment details are filled out completely. Did you provide the correct address information? Did you fill out the necessary tax forms? Did you set up a payment method? We strongly recommend you confirm with your bank that your banking information is up-to-date. For international wire transfers, ask your bank about any intermediary steps required.
- You will not be paid until you reach your payment threshold. By default, the payment threshold is $300 for wire transfer payments. You can change your payment threshold at any time.
Why didn’t I get paid even though my dashboard publisher earnings are lower than before? 🔗
While we process your payment, we deduct the publisher earnings from your account. If you visit your Transactions History under Payments and Billing from your dashboard navigation, you can see your actual payment date in the Memo column.
You might also like… 🔗
Last modified November 27, 2023