When will I get paid? Why didn’t I get paid? 🔗
See our payment terms & dates for more information.
Why wasn’t I paid even though my dashboard publisher earnings are lower than before? 🔗
While we process your payment, we deduct the publisher earnings from your account. Visit your Transactions History under Billing & Payments from your Chartboost platform navigation to see your actual payment date in the Memo column.
I deposited money into my account, but it’s not showing up in my balance yet. 🔗
When you add funds to your advertising balance sometimes these are not immediately available. The causes can be different depending on your type of transfer.
- Transferring via PayPal: When you transfer money via Paypal, the funds are usually made available instantly. However, in some edge cases, it may take up to 1 business day to show up on your dashboard. If more than 1-day passes and the funds are not available you should contact us (include your receipt of deposit) so we can research further into the issue.
- Transferring via Wire transfer or ACH directly to Chartboost: These types of deposits are only made during business working days, therefore transactions may take longer to process. To ensure that the transfer is promptly deposited into your account, please remember to include the invoice number when making payments and use the same bank account registered to your Chartboost account.
If you are experiencing difficulties with your transaction, please contact us and include your wire transfer receipt so we can research further into the issue.
Will I receive monthly invoices for my publisher earnings? 🔗
No, we only send invoices to advertisers. Publishers receive automatic payments and email confirmations.
How much do I need to withhold for taxes? 🔗
Chartboost is not required to withhold any taxes. However, you’re responsible for complying with local tax laws.
Why don’t the publisher earnings I received match what’s shown on my dashboard? 🔗
Usually, the difference is due to fees charged depending on your payment method:
- For USD wires, there’s a $25 wire fee. (Also check with your bank for any fees they charge.)
- For non-USD wires, we charge a $25 wire fee and a 3% conversion fee. (Again, check with your bank for any fees they charge.)
- For paper checks and eCheck/Local Bank Transfer/Global ACH, there’s a $10 fee.
How can I receive money in a different country than the one where my company is located? 🔗
Please contact us and we’ll be glad to help you out!