To activate Adjust install attribution & bootup postbacks, add your app’s Chartboost app ID and app signature to your Adjust dashboard under Partner Setup > Chartboost.
Then request S2S tracking from the Chartboost dashboard.
Set the following:
- Revenue Forwarding to ON.
- Attributed Only to OFF.
- Parameter Forwarding to OFF, unless you are mapping the Event Label value from the Adjust SDK.
- Session Forwarding to ON. This allows us to send bootups.
- Probabilistic Attribution to ON if your app is using probabilistic matching/SKAN.
View Through Attribution (VTA) 🔗
View-through attribution (VTA) allows you to register installs that are seen when a user installs your app within a short timeframe after watching a video ad, even if the user did not click on the ad.
- Capture the true reach of your UA campaigns versus traditional last-click methods.
- More installs mean a higher eCPM, which can help your campaigns become more competitive within the Chartboost network.
We recommend setting impression-based attribution with both device matching and probabilistic matching.
Device matching is automatically always set to ON for Adjust.
To enable device matching and probabilistic modeling in your Adjust impression-based attribution:
- Find your app and select the app options caret (^).
- Select All Settings > Attribution > Impression Based Device Matching or Impression Based probabilistic modeling.
- Turn on Device matching for impressions and probabilistic modeling for impressions.
- We recommend setting an attribution window of 24 hours for device matching and probabilistic modeling.
- Select SAVE.
Refer to Adjust’s App-level attribution settings instructions for further details.
You might also like… 🔗
- S2S (serving-to-server) tracking: Leverage install attribution from third-party platforms to create CPI campaigns on the Chartboost network
- In-App Purchase Tracking via S2S Setup In-App Purchase Tracking settings for MMPs.
Last modified December 06, 2023