Optimization Tips & Best Practices
Here are some tips and tricks to get more high-quality players!
Make smarter bids 🔗
- Campaign performance is measured by eCPM, a combination of a campaign’s install rate (IR), clickthrough rate (CTR), and bid, which reflects the overall competitiveness of the campaign.
- Start bidding aggressively, then adjust your bid based on the amount of traffic you receive.
- It’s more cost-effective to adjust bids down rather than up since low bids negatively impact your eCPM.
Target by country 🔗
- Players’ spending habits vary by country. Adjust your campaign to target countries with more engaged players.
- Target countries with higher fill rates.
Target by device 🔗
- Target different device types separately to see which device your most successful audience uses.
- When each device type has its own target, it can also have its own bid that can be adjusted to compensate for a target’s poor performance.
Optimize your creatives 🔗
- Upload multiple creatives and creative sets so you can A/B test.
- Make sure optimized traffic allocation is activated so Chartboost can automatically show users your best-performing creatives.
You might also like… 🔗
- Start an Advertising Campaign: Set up a campaign to begin acquiring new users.
- Advanced Settings & Targeting: Optimize your campaigns to target the right users.
Last modified December 06, 2023