A device list is a simple list of device identifiers that lets you organize players into groups which you can then apply these lists to campaigns. (Note: Device lists are optional.)
Types of Device Lists 🔗
- Inclusion Lists let you target a group of individual devices. Any device not in the inclusion list will not be served an interstitial or video.
- Exclusion Lists let you block a group of individual devices. Any device in this list will not be served an interstitial or video.
Creating Device Lists 🔗
When it comes to building device lists, you have two options:
- Leverage our Device List Builder to easily upload and manage your lists.
- Use the Edit Device List API to update lists on the fly. Review our API Explorer for more information.
The identifiers you should use to build your lists are:
- The IFA for iOS devices
- Dashes are not inserted
- 32 characters long
- Example of IFA for device lists:
- The GAID for Google Play devices
- 4 dashes included
- 32 characters long (not including dashes)
- Lower-case letters
- Example of GAID for device lists:
- The Android ID for Amazon devices and older Google Play devices
- 16 characters long
- Example of Android ID for device lists:
Last modified December 06, 2023