Ad Format Support
- Rewarded Video
Setup InMobi apps and ad placements 🔗
Create an InMobi account 🔗
Add an app & placement to your InMobi platform 🔗
App(s) must be setup on your InMobi account before connecting the network to Chartboost Mediation because each ad placement is specific to an app.
- Navigate to Inventory > Inventory Settings.
- Click Add Inventory > Mobile App.
- Complete the app inventory and placement setup.
- You will need the Placement Name and Placement ID to connect InMobi placements with Chartboost Mediation.
Retrieve your InMobi credentials 🔗
There are 3 pieces of data from your InMobi account required to connect with Chartboost Mediation:
- To find the User Name and API Key, go to My Account > Account Settings > API Key.
- To find the Account ID, click on your account name on the upper left. The Account ID will be listed under your account name.
Connect InMobi waterfall network to Chartboost Mediation 🔗
- Log in to your Chartboost platform.
- Navigate to Mediation > Networks.
- Under Mediation Networks, select InMobi from the Select network dropdown.
- Enter the User Name, API Key, and Account ID.
- Click the + button next to the InMobi button.
Add the InMobi waterfall placement to Chartboost Mediation 🔗
- Log into Charboost platform and navigate to Mediation > Placements.
- Select the app from the top-right dropdown.
- Below your metrics graph, click New Placement.
- Select an Ad Format.
- Set an Ad Placement Name.
- Under Waterfall > Ad Groups, click Add.
- Select from existing or Create a new Ad Group.
- Set a Name and Country List.
- Click Add New Line Item.
- Select InMobi as the Network.
- Add the Placement Name to the Name field.
- Add the Placement ID to the Partner Placement Name.
- Set a CPM.
- Make sure Add to Ad Group is selected.
- Click Create New.
- A new line item will be added. Make sure the line item’s Add to Ad Group checkbox is selected and click +Add Selected Items on the bottom right.
Integrate Network Adapter 🔗
Refer to our Chartboost Mediation Adapter Integration Manager for the latest supported adapter version and integration instructions.
Last modified November 27, 2023