Overall Performance Data 🔗
In the Mediation > Analytics > Performance page,
- All Performance will display all the performance data combining bidding and waterfall.
- Bidding will display the performance data for bidding networks only.
- Waterfall will display the performance data for waterfall networks only.
With all options, you will be able to filter data by app, placement, ad type, network sources, countries, and date range.
Waterfall data will also include line items.
Bidding Distribution 🔗
In the Mediation > Analytics > Bidding page,
- Price Distribution by Winning Bids will display the number of winning bids in each price bucket.
- Price Distribution by Shown Impressions will display the number of impressions in each price bucket.
Custom Analytics Reports 🔗
In the Mediation > Analytics > Reports, click + Add New Report to setup a custom report.
- Set a Report Name and select email Recipients.
- Choose between All Performance, Bidding only, or Waterfall only.
- Select the desired Dimensions and Metrics.
- Set a time frame.
- Select the apps desired.
- Click Save.
Your report will automatically begin generating. Once the report is ready, you’ll be able to Download or Delete. Refresh the page if the status does not automatically change. Report generation time may vary depending on your requested settings and amount of data available.
Last modified November 27, 2023