Ad Format Support
- Rewarded Video
Add an app to your Chartboost platform 🔗
App(s) must be setup on your Chartboost account before connecting the network to Chartboost Mediation because each ad placement is specific to an app.
- Log into Charboost platform and navigate to App Management.
- Click the +Add New App button on the top right.
- Select My app is live in the App Store and enter the app’s Apple App Store, Google Play, or Amazon App Store URL. Then click Connect App. If the connection is successful, your app icon and details will appear. Otherwise, please double-check your URL or provide the additional details prompted.
- For Amazon Apps, also enter the Bundle ID as prompted.
- Give your app a Name. This name will appear on your Chartboost platform for this particular app. You will need this Name for connecting to Chartboost bidding.
- You must comply with COPPA guidelines and specify if your app is directed at children under 13 or not. Review our COPPA FAQs for more information.
- Click +Add App to complete.
Connect Chartboost Bidding to Chartboost Mediation 🔗
- Log into Charboost platform and navigate to Mediation > Networks.
- Under Bidding Networks, select Chartboost from the Select network dropdown.
- Your Chartboost App ID and App Signature will automatically be filled.
- Click the + button next to the Chartboost button.
Add Chartboost Bidding Placement to Chartboost Mediation 🔗
- Log into Charboost platform and navigate to Mediation > Placements.
- Select the app from the top-right dropdown.
- Below your metrics graph, click New Placement.
- Select an Ad Format.
- Set an Ad Placement Name.
- In the Bidding section, enable the Chartboost network.
Integrate Network Adapter 🔗
Refer to our Chartboost Mediation Adapter Integration Manager for the latest supported adapter version and integration instructions.
Last modified November 27, 2023