Before You Start 🔗
Make sure your app is already set up as a valid publishing app on the Chartboost platform. Review the following instructions to add apps on your Chartboost platform.
Adding App(s) On Your Chartboost Platform 🔗
- On your Chartboost platform, navigate to App Management.
- Click the +Add New App button on the top right.
- If your app is live, select My app is live in the App Store and enter the app’s Apple App Store, Google Play, or Amazon App Store URL. Then click Connect App. If the connection is successful, your app icon and details will appear. Otherwise, please double-check your URL or provide the additional details prompted.
Note: Mediation can be set up with non-live apps, however, apps must be live to obtain and show ads.
- For Amazon Apps, also enter the Bundle ID as prompted.
When your app is live in the app store, go into the app’s Edit app settings from your Chartboost platform App Management page to provide an app store URL and disable Test Mode.
- If your app is not live, select My app is still in development and specify which app store this app will be published on.
- Give your app a Name. This name will appear on your Chartboost platform for this particular app.
- You must comply with COPPA guidelines and specify if your app is directed at children under 13 or not. Review our COPPA FAQs for more information.
- Click +Add App to complete.
Importing Apps 🔗
- On your Chartboost platform, navigate to Mediation. You will be redirected to the Mediation dashboard.
- On your Overview page, click + Add Heliium App from the upper right corner.
- Click Import on the app. You can also search for the app by name or Chartboost app ID.
- Activate the app by clicking on the toggle slider under your app’s icon. The toggle will turn green when active.
App Details 🔗
Your app’s detail page will include the following:
- Helium App ID - This is used wherever
app IDis needed.
- Helium Signature - This is used wherever
app signatureis needed.
- App Bundle - This is used wherever
- App Store URL - This is used wherever the app store URL is needed.
Last modified November 27, 2023