Adomain Reports 🔗
You can download the adomain report to see what type of ads are currently running in your ads inventory.
- Adomain is a standard field in openRTB. It represents the advertiser domain for block list checking (e.g., “ford.com”).
Adomain Settings 🔗
To block adomains:
- Go to the app drop down menu and choose your app.
- Add the adomain information in Block Adomains.
- Click Save.
View existing blocked adomains in the Blocked Adomains table.
To change any of the existing blocked adomains:
- Click the delete icon in the related row.
- Use Add New Blocking to update the new blocking.
Last modified November 27, 2023