Add Bidding Networks 🔗
When you choose to add Chartboost, the Chartboost App ID and App Signature are automatically filled.
Meta Audience Network 🔗
Fill in Meta Audience Network App ID and System User Access Token.
- To retrieve your Meta Audience Network App ID, go to the properties page then click on the info icon next to app.
- To generate System User Access Token, follow the Meta Audience Network Instructions. Make sure to select read_audience_network_insights as the Available Scopes for your app, then click Generate Token.
Fill in AdColony App ID and API Key.
- App ID is found in Monetization > Apps on the AdColony dashboard.
- API Key is found in the account settings section.
Fill in the Tapjoy SDK Key, Mediation Reporting API Key and Publisher OAuth Key.
- Tapjoy SDK Key is found by navigating to Settings > App Settings from your main Tapjoy Dashboard in your app. Keep in mind each app/platform combination has its own SDK Key (See Tapjoy’s SDK Key Instructions).
- Mediation reporting API Key is found on the same page as the SDK Key. Navigate to the Mediation Keys tab and fill in the Reporting API Key for Mediation Network Chartboost.
- Publisher OAuth Key is found on the same page as the SDK Key. Navigate to the API Keys tab and fill in your Publisher OAuth Key.
Add Mediation Networks 🔗
Fill in AdMob App ID, API Key, Client ID, Client Secret and Refresh Token.
- AdMob App ID is found under the App Settings in your AdMob account.
- To generate the API Key
- Follow the AdMob Authentication Instructions to generate OAuth2 credentials.
- Create a new project on the Google API Console page.
- Navigate to the Get Started section and select Enable APIs and get credentials like keys.
- Navigate to the Credentials section on the left side and select Create Credentials > API Key.
- Client ID and Client Secret is found on your Google API Console page.
- In the selected project, navigate to Credentials > OAuth Consent Screen tab.
- Fill in Product name shown to users and click Save.
- Navigate to Dashboard > Enable APIs and Services, and enable AdSense Management API.
- Select Credentials > Create Credentials.
- Select OAuth client ID.
- Select Web Application and fill in Name. You need to enter https://developers.google.com/oauthplayground for at least one authorized redirect URL.
- After clicking Save, you will be able to obtain the Client ID and Client Secret.
- Refresh Token is found on the OAuth 2.0 Playground page.
- In the settings at the upper right corner, select Use your own OAuth credentials and add your Client ID and Client Secret.
- Navigate to Step 1 Select & authorize APIs.
- Click AdSense Management API v1.4.
- In the Input your own scopes section, select
<http://www.googleapis.com/auth/adsense.readonly> and input
- Click Authorize APIs.
- After receiving the authorization code, you can click receive the refresh token from Exchange authorization code for tokens
Fill in the AppLovin SDK Key, Package Name and** Report Key**.
- SDK Key and Report Key are located under Account > Keys.
Fill in the Vungle App ID and Reporting API Key.
- Reporting API Key is located at the upper right corner of your Vungle dashboard.
Fill in the ironSource Application Key, Secret Key and Refresh Token.
- In your ironSource dashboard, go to My Account > API Details.
Unity Ads 🔗
Fill in the Unity Game ID, Monetization API Key and Organization Core ID.
- In your UnityAds account, go to the Monetization Settings tab.