Manage Ad Groups
Creating Ad Groups 🔗
- Click New Ad Group +.
- Fill in the Name for your ad group.
- Select the Countries you want to be included in this ad group.
- Click + Add a line item to either create a new line item or choose the existing line items that match the placement type of this ad group.
- In order to create a new line item, choose the network and fill in the Helium Line Item Name, Partner Placement Name, and Flat CPM.
- Partner Placement
- AdColony: Zone ID
- AdMob: Ad Unit ID
- AppLovin: Zone ID
- Chartboost: Named Locations
- Meta Audience Network: Placement ID
- Tapjoy: Placement Name
- Vungle: Placement Reference ID
- ironSource: Instance ID
- Unity Ads: Placement ID
- Associate Helium placements with this ad group
If you come to this ad group creation page from a Helium placement, the placement is automatically linked.
If you are creating a new ad group, you can select an existing placement with a matching type.