Ad Format Support
- Rewarded Video
Setup Tapjoy app and ad placement 🔗
Create a Tapjoy account 🔗
Add an app to your Tapjoy dashboard 🔗
- Click on your profile on the top right.
- Click +Add App.
- Complete the app creation process for a live app.
- You will need the app’s SDK Key, Ad Reporting API Key, and Publisher OAuth Key to connect Tapjoy network with Chartboost Mediation.
Setup placements to your Tapjoy dashboard 🔗
- Select the app from the top right dropdown.
- Navigate to Placements and click Create Placement.
- Complete the placement creation process.
- You will need the placement’s Name to connect Tapjoy placement with Chartboost Mediation.
Retrieve your Tapjoy credentials 🔗
There are 3 pieces of data from your Tapjoy account required to connect with Chartboost Mediation:
- To find the SDK Key, select your app from the top right. Then click on Settings > App Settings. The SDK Key will be found under Application Platforms.
- To find the Ad Reporting API Key, and Publisher OAuth Key , switch to the API Keys tab.
Setup Tapjoy waterfall network placement with Chartboost Mediation 🔗
Connect Tapjoy waterfall network to Chartboost Mediation 🔗
- Log in to your Chartboost platform.
- Navigate to Mediation > Networks.
- Under Mediation Networks section, select Tapjoy from the Select network dropdown.
- Enter the SDK Key to the Tapjoy SDK Key field.
- Enter the Ad Reporting API Key to the Mediation Reporting API Key field.
- Enter the Publisher OAuth Key.
- Click the + button next to the Tapjoy button.
Add theTapjoy waterfall ad placement to Chartboost Mediation 🔗
- Navigate to Mediation > Placements.
- Select the app from the top-right dropdown.
- Below your metrics graph, click New Placement.
- Select an Ad Format.
- Set an Ad Placement Name.
- Under Waterfall > Ad Groups, click Add.
- Select from existing or Create a new Ad Group.
- Set a Name and Country List.
- Click Add New Line Item.
- Select Tapjoy as the Network.
- Enter the Placement Name to the Name and Partner Placement Name field.
- Set a CPM.
- Make sure Add to Ad Group is selected.
- Click Create New.
- A new line item will be added. Make sure the line item’s Add to Ad Group checkbox is selected and click +Add Selected Items on the bottom right.
Integrate Network Adapter 🔗
Refer to our Chartboost Mediation Adapter Integration Manager for the latest supported adapter version and integration instructions.
Last modified November 27, 2023